Doesn't this card just put you in the mood for a little romance? Note cards are the perfect size for slipping a little love note to that special someone, don't you think?
So In Love Note Card Recipe:
Card and Envelope (X254)
1 - 4" x 6" and 2" x 4" Roxie B&T Duo
Roxie WOTG My Acrylix Stamp Set (G1025)
Scrap piece of Colonial White Card Stock
Bling Assortment (included with Roxie WOTG) (Z1466)
2" circle punch (or you can trace your stamp around an ordinary soup can like I did. )
Only 15 more days to postmark your Romance Your Card entry!
To create this card
1. cut out a 2" circle. You can use a punch, or trace around a soup can as I did. :)
2. Stamp your circle using the heart stamp and "so in" and "Love" stamps from the Roxie WOTG Stamp Set.
3. Layer your 4" x 6" B & T Duo atop the front of your note card.
4. Next layer your 2" x 4" B & T Duo Paper and your stamped circle next.
5. Slip in a bling pin and attach bling button to your design.
I think this is one of the best card you make i like it so much this is outstanding great thought great work doneReplyDelete