Three imporant things you will need to create your own wedding planner.
1. a three ring binder (recommend the Avery Durable View Binder)
2. a pencil (with lots of lead)
3. a large manilla envelope (like 6 x9 or 9 x 11)
4. notebook paper or copy paper
Once you gather those things we can started.
In order to keep your wedding organized and all the details covered--even the little ones that I referred to in yesterday's post as "bugs" you'll find that a wedding planner is a bride's best friend.
However, before we get down to what lies within the pages, I want you take your binder and make it yours. No really, when you go to the store and pick out a planner, you want something that you're going to like because you'll be carrying it round with you for a long time. Calenders are meant to last a year.
Depending on your wedding date, you want your wedding planner to last just that long too.
So grab a binder and today we'll start with one of the most important milestones of creating your wedding planner.
Do one or all of the following:
1. Put your name on it
2. Go to your local hardware store and pick out some of your favorite color chips and place down into the viewable part of our binder. (Think wedding colors!)
3. Punch three holes in down the side of your Manila envelope using a hole punch. Insert into your binder. (This is where you'll keep your receipts.)
4. Come back and visit this blog tomorrow.
Post a Comment