Thursday, November 25, 2010
Ten Thanksgiving Blessings For You
One of the long traditions in our family is to go around the table and say something your thankful for this year.
Perhaps it's a prayer that's been answered. An expectant blessing, what ever it is... we're thankful.
Today, I'd like to share with you ten things that I'm most thankful for in no order of relevance:
1. All of you.
2. Grocery Stores that sell pre-cooked Turkeys
3. Safe Travels by air, road, and sea
4. A supportive family and loving husband
6. Good Friends
7. Children who always seem to make me laugh when I'm about to cry.
8. Ministries that support and educate others on living healthier and happier lives.
9. Publication of the third consecutive year of the Mood Organizer
10. The power of prayer
And so dear friends, I leave you with this ending quote from Henry Ward Beecher :
Remember God's bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!
Don't forget if you're heading out to shop tomorrow to refer back to Tuesday's post.